Today was a pretty constructive day. I put chicken and dumplings in the crock pot this morning, cleaned the kitchen, moved laundry around, fed babies, changed babies, played with babies... once the kids were down for a nap, I got into the thick of it. I steam vac'd my carpets with the new Oxy deep steam cleaning solution. It was awesome! My carpets are gleaming white again. Yes... I moved furniture around, turned on a fan and got to it... it only took 30-40 minutes once I got going and boy does it make a difference. I then paid bills, filed paperwork and decided to do some upkeep on the group I run locally for moms who get together. Once that was done I edited some pictures, made a siggy (posted below), finished my bootcamp project and cleaned the lunch and breakfast dishes. It's amazing how I can do all that work and then look around and feel as if nothing has been done! One of these days I'll take that big black garbage bag I always talk about and go around collecting random items to just donate. I want clean. Clear. This is why I've moved towards digi scrapping. The name of the game is consolidation and streamlining my mess... at any rate, I was then asked to take over another group, so I started some work on that before the kids started getting up in waves. Tomorrow I'll attempt a momvan trip to Staples for copies and faxes and to the grocery store for some food stuffs. Yay. Then I can come home and start it all over again... one of these days... one of these lovely days... I'll be completely organized!