So... I've been very busy lately.... trying to complete some new kits and make a few new layouts... and I've TOTALLY got to plug an awesome blog I found a while back on using Photoshop Elements 7: This girl totally knows her stuff... and her kid's names are Duke and Imp - how much cooler can you get??? Click the button to go to her blog!






I used a few of her photo editing techniques on some of my kid's photo's and paired that with some awesome kits... with excellent results!














For this kit, I used Jamie Dell's Music of the Night scrapping kit FREEBIE!!! Which you can get BY CLICKING HERE!




For this kit, I used Radar Love, by The Wonder Girls over at Sunshine Studio Scraps... which I'm pretty positive, you can still get FREE, if YOU CLICK HERE!
















Alrighty folks!!! Happy Scrapping and feel free to leave me some looove